NAPA Auto Care Automotive Technician Apprentice Program
The NAPA Auto Care Apprentice Program is a 2-year paid while you work training program designed to provide hands-on experience and education to individuals interested in pursuing a career as an automotive ASE technician.
- Embrace a positive attitude: Approach your work with a positive mindset.
- Be proactive: Take initiative, and go the extra mile to contribute beyond your assigned tasks
- Build relationships: Cultivate strong relationships with your colleagues. Collaboration and teamwork are crucial in any workplace, and building positive connections can make your work environment more enjoyable.
- Embrace learning opportunities: Be open to learning from others, continue to expand your skills and knowledge and embrace opportunities for professional development.
- Applicants shall be at least 17 years of age with written parental consent. There is no maximum age.
Remember, these qualifications are just general guidelines, and each workplace may have its own unique dynamics. Individual NAPA Auto Care locations apprentice program requirements and procedures may vary from area to area.